Monday, May 9, 2011

Still Day 0

So I made a call today to Pure Workout which would be like a non traditional gym workout kick in the butt. Honestly it sounds like it's the kind of thing that I'm looking for, a non traditional workout with somebody kicking my ass the whole time to get going and get in shape. I figure if I could stick to this for 4 or 5 months then I'll be kicking ass by the end of this.

After I have done this for 3-4 weeks I think that I am going to start running too. Which will be nice considering I don't work right now. I had an interview with Goldman Sachs that I am hoping will pan out but until then I have all the time in the world to get going. I hope that if they do call me to get going that I won't start until September or October. I know that while looking online other people have got hired but they didn't start them for 5 months, I am kind of hoping to get working but being able top devote my time to this would be a good thing.

Anyway my appointment with them is tomorrow at 8 am so if I could get working out with them it would be a good thing.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment